Friday, April 12, 2019

28A


I think that if I did start this app, I would likely sell it in five years. It would probably depend on whether or not I loved working for it. You only get one life and I would not like to spend my life on a company I am not super passionate about. Although I love dogs, I don’t love app development which is probably more what would be involved with this business. I think life is more interesting if you do lots of different things also instead of just having one business forever. I think that if from the get go I was intending to sell my business in five years, it would push me to expand it to many cities quickly so that it would fetch a good price and set me up well financially to start my next venture.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Emma,
    I agree with your statement that a varied lifestyle is more enjoyable. I'm also not planning to go far with my project from this class for much the same reasons. It's very tech heavy and I'm not entirely interested in that side of things. It's a good idea to already have a plan to make money for your next venture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma,

    I think that you have a good mindset with your product in the sense that if you aren’t really passionate about it, it isn’t something that you should pursue. I think that to be able to be a successful entrepreneur you have to love what you do, so I think that it is smart that you want to wait until the right opportunity comes along for you to put all of your effort into a business. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete