Tuesday, April 16, 2019

30A!


I think the most formative experience of this class is just going through the process of designing a business, getting feedback and editing it. I have thought of a lot of business ideas in my life but I have never thought about one in such detail. The way I thought of my idea at the beginning of the class compared to the end is fairly different. Going through this class will give me more confidence for when it is time for me to start an actual business.

On some level I think that I have always seen myself being an entrepreneur. My mother has started four successful businesses for herself and my father has had his own business for the last 30 years. Genetically, I think I am predisposed to like the entrepreneurial lifestyle. This class has definitely helped me to understand how to start a business. After taking this class I think I would do more thorough research before starting a business than I might have done before.

The biggest piece of advice that I would give to a student taking this course is to always double check that you have posted on the blog and submitted part A and B of every assignment. On two occasions I have not received credit because I forgot to do one of these steps. Other than that this class is pretty straightforward. Just do the blog posts and respond to other people’s posts as well.



Image result for funny chicken

4 comments:

  1. Emma,
    I enjoyed reading your final reflection that you submitted. It was cool to get another students perspective on this class and I am glad that you are following in your parents footsteps. Also loved your picture that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emma,
    I doubt that being an entrepreneur has anything to due with genetics, but is more so about those you are surrounded and influenced by and opportunities that are presented throughout life. I agree with the advice you give for future students. I have submitted the wrong link before and lost credit. This class was a great way to get more familiar with what it takes to start a business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma,

    You make a good point at the end of your post where your advice is to make sure to post A and B of every assignment to your blog. On more than one occasion I forgot to submit one of the assignments which was just frustrating. I think that in contrast to your most formative experience, I think my most formative experience was developing a way of looking at the world where I can see unmet problems and create solutions for them that I can sell. Good luck in your entrepreneurial journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete