Friday, March 15, 2019

18A


My prototypical customer is just your average dog loving college dude. His name might be Dave. He drives a Toyota Corolla from 2008. He probably watches a lot of Rick and Morty and was really excited that JID was coming to Gainesville. He’s a bachelor but not on purpose. He already failed financial accounting once. He took a road trip to Colorado last summer. He loves to have fun but doesn’t party. He loves his dog so much that he brought it to college with him even though it would have been more convenient for his parents to keep her. We have this in common because I really love my dog also. Overall I think that my customer is just a chill dude who is looking for an enrichment opportunity for his beloved dog. I think there are a lot of people around Gainesville who fit this general description and would like using the app I have envisioned.


Image result for guy with dog

3 comments:

  1. Hey Emma,
    I think the customer or avatar you created is spot on. I can totally see a young guy who loves his dog and is willing to bring the dog to college with him. I think anyone with a dog could greatly decrease their chances of ever losing their best friend. I think Dave would agree as well, not to mention Rick and Morty is amazing Dave knows some good shows I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave sounds like a real catch. Your app seemed more targeted toward the middle class family type when I watched your Elevator pitch. They'd be more willing to spend the money. The college student is more accessible customer group for you I suppose. This sounds like a great product for anyone who loves their pet though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emma, I definitely know a bunch of Daves at UF. I think your product would appeal to many students at UF and other universities around the country. Congratulations on making a product with potentially a massive appeal.

    ReplyDelete